Al Muhannd was written exclusively for Ahlus Sunnah scholars of Arab to prove that the Deobandis are not wahabis. Al Muhannd has only deceived people and Mawlana Khaleel Ahmed did not write those beliefs which were present in Deobandi books.
The Deobandis will give a list of scholars who signed Al Muhannad but they will shy away from giving the comments of many scholars who signed. Also, Deobandis should present the book in the original form in which it was presented to the Arab scholars, that is , in question and answer form, so that every one can see the truth!
One small example of Deobandi deception in Al Muhannad.
First let us see what Mawlana Rashid Ahmed wrote in Fatwa Rashidiya on the issue of Mawlid.
1.Those Mawlid gatherings which do not have any “ ghair shariah’ activity , even in those gathering as a matter of precaution , people should not join in present time . ( Vol 1 ,page 48)
2.Question: Is it permissible to join in those Mawlid gatherings in which ONLY authentic narrations are read out and no weak or fabricated narrations are read out?
Answer: It is impressible to join in these gatherings due to other reasons.
(Vol 2, p 131)
3.Mawlid gatherings are not permitted in any condition
(Vol 2, p 96)
4.Question: Is it allowed to participate in those “urs” gathering in which ONLY quran sheif is recited and sweet is distributed?
Answer: It is not allowed to join any”urs” AND MAWLID gathering and all kind of “urs” and Mawlid are impressible.
( Vol 3 , p 143).
Having read all this, now let us see how Mawlana Khaleel Ahmed twisted the facts in Al Muhannad.
(Kindly note that the questions in Al Muhannad were not asked by Arab scholars. Mawlana Khaleel himself made questions and then replied to clarify Deobandi standing on different issues)
Question No 21 (Al Muhannad)
“ Do you say that Mawlid celeberations of prophet ( sal allahu alai hi wa sallam) is not allowed as per shariah and it is ‘offending”( qabeeh) and biddah and haram? Or do you say something else on this?
Now if Mawlana Khaleel Ahmed had been a true Deobandi he would have given this reply:
“ Yes , our founder Ismaeel Dehalvee has called all these type of celeberation as Mushrikana act. Our Shaykh Rashid Ahmed has called all types of Mawlid as impersiibsle and in his book “Barheen Qatiya’ he has said that Mawlid celeberatons are just like the hindu celeberating birth of their ‘god” Krishna.”
If Mawlana Khaleel would have written this answer , we know how many scholars would have signed this Al muhannd !
But Mawlana Khaleel was a wise man . He knew that the wahabi fitna was spreading fast and all the Ahlus sunnah scholars were united against refuting wahabis. So he wrote the answer so as to please the scholars of Ahlus sunnah!
Let us see , what was the answer which Mawlana Khaleel wrote
“ No muslim will have any problem in celeberating and discussing the birth of prophet. In fact no one can say that it is biddah to discuss even the dust of the shoes of prophet or even to discuss the animal on which prophet traveled. Discussing all those events and people who have some relation with prophet is very pleasing and is considered ‘mustahab’ near us. Whether it is the celeberation of his birth of discussuing his life or his dreams, all this is recommended near us.
A few lines later….
“ We are not aginst discussing the event of birth but we are against those ‘wrong’ things which have got mixed with these celeberations as you have seen in the Indian celeberation of Mawlid, they have mawdu( fabricated) narrations in their gatherings.Men and women mingle in these gatherings, lightning and other un necessary things cause wastage of money and they consider these gatherings as ‘ wajib” and those who do not participate are criticized. Apart from all these , there are other anti shariah acts present , from which no mawlid gathering is free.
This is just one “small lie” present in Al Muhannad !
No sunni scholar ever called Mawlid as ‘ Wajib’ and men and women never mingle in any mawlid gathering. It is a big lie . Those functions which are arranged at night , only men attend and other mawlid gatherings which are conducted in day time , has got lectures of Ahlus sunnah scholars teling about the birth , life and noble character of prophet. Imagine this lie , that during those days , more than 70 yrs back , as per Mawlana Khaleel ,men and women used to”mingle’!
Those who are against Mawlid ,they fabricate stories to lable Ahlus Sunnah as ignorant.
One such booklet published by a Wahabi group in South Africa said that in India during mawlid celeberation a woman sits behind a veil carrying a baby in her lap. And when she pinches the baby, the baby starts crying and the “ public” stand as a mark of respect symbolising the birth of prophet.
This is such an ugly lie that who ever said this , he will be held accountable on the day of judgement. They hate Ahlus sunnah so much that they can fabricate any story to full fill their desire.
This was just one question ( no 21) from Al Muhannd. All other answers have got big lies.
It is better to get the original copy of Al Muhannad and read it. Compare the answers given in AL Muhannad with writings of Deobandi scholars present in other book. Then see how many lies you can count!
The Latest fatwa from Deoband says
Najdi is called one who is attributed to a great reformer and scholar Hadhrat Shiakh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab Najdi .This great reformist was accused of many things; therefore the opponents attribute us to him for irritating us.
Shaykh Gangohi al Deobandi said Ibn Abd al Wahab was a good man with correct approach . The Wahabis also praise Ibn Abd al Wahab al Najdi
: Al Muhannad , the official Deobandi Aqida book which was signed by 25 deobandi “akabir’scholars” states that they [ 25 deobandi scholars] agree with view of Imam Ibn Abidin al Hanafi (Rh) on Ibn Abd Al Wahab al Najdi as mentioned in Durrul Mukhtar. [ Deobandi showed this book to sunni Aarb scholars and got their approval]
Wahabis on the other hand do not accept the view of Ibn AbidiN al Hanafi (rh).
The recent fatwa from Deoband has accepted the view of Ibn Abd al wahab al najdi as “correct aqida view”. [ Here Deobandis are contradicting their own Aqida book Al Muhannad], Wahabis on the other hand have always said that aqida of Ibn Abdal Al wahab was correct.
The final point : Shaykh Gnagohi said Ibn Abd al wahab was correct in aqida. When deobandis wrote Al Muhannad ( to get it approved from sunni arab scholars) they did not mention this point in that book. If deobandis would have accepted the aqida and methodology of Ibn Abdal Wahab al Najdi , then sunni arab scholars would not have signed this book!
Now official fatwa from Deoband has accepted the aqida and approach of Ibn Abdal Wahab as correct. Here Deobandis are going against their own book , Al Muhannad.
This proves that Al Muhannad was written by Deobandis only to get it signed by sunni Aarb scholars.
VIEW OF DEOBANDI SCHOLARS ON IBN ABDUL WAHAB NAJDI AL TAMIMI
Al-Muhannad, the book of beliefs of the ulama of Deoband, on page 12, contains the following question and answer:
“Question number 12: Muhammad Ibne Abdul Wahaab held the view that shedding the blood of Musalmaans and taking away their property and defiling their honour, all these things were lawful. He also termed them idolaters. He was insolent towards the elders. What is your view of him? And do you (think calling the Ahle Qiblah as infidels is a lawful act? Or do you think that he who does these things belongs to a legitimate sect?
Answer: In our view ( Please note: OUR VIEW ( not My view) and Al Muhanned was sigbed by 40 leading scholars of deoband school of thought) the same verdict applies to them as has been given by the writer of Durr-e-Mukhtaar. And Khawarij are a band of people who waged war against the Imam because they thought him to be guilty of falsehood, that is, idolatry, which justified waging war. For this reason they take the taking of our lives and our property and making our women captives to be lawful. He further held that they were rebels. He also held that they did not Describe them as infidels because this was a matter of interpretation, though a faulty one. And Allamah Shaami, in his marginal notes on the book, has said, “Like it happened in our times when the followers of Ibne Abdul Wahaab sallying forth from Najd overwhelmed Haramain Shareefain. They described themselves as belonging to Hambali creed, but it was their belief that only they were Musalmaans and whoever was against their belief was an idolater and, so, they justified the killing of the Ahle Sunnat and the ulama of the Ahle Sunnat until Almighty Allah deprived them of their ascendancy.”
2. Hussein Ahmad Sahib Tandvi Madni says: “Gentlemen’ Muhammad Ibne Abdul Wahaab appeared in the Najd in the 13th century A.H., and, because he harboured evil thoughts and held wrong beliefs, he waged war on the Ahl-e-Sunnat Wall Jama’at, sought to force his evil thoughts upon them and considered lawful seizing of their properties as the spoils of war, and killing them, and considered all these acts to bring blessings. He was harsh on the people of the Haramain (Makkah and Madinah) in particular and on the people of the Hijaaz in general. He used most foul language against the pious men of the earlier generations. Because of the atrocities committed by him on them, countless people had to flee the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah, and many of them were martyred by his troops. In short, he was a tyrant, a rebel and an altogether evil person.”
(Ash-Shahaubus Saaqib, Page 42)
3. “Muhammad Ibne Abdul Wahaab believed that people all over the world and all Muslims were polytheists and infidels. (Page 44)
4. The Najdis believed, and his followers still believe, that the lives of Prophets (Alihumus Salaam) were limited to the times during which they lived upon this earth. Thereafter, in death, they and other faithfuls are equal. (Page 45)
5. This group holds that having a vision of the blessed Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) and visits to his blessed tomb are bad innovations and unlawful. He also holds as unlawful even journeying in that direction for this purpose. According to some of them, even journeying for the sake of paying a visit to the blessed tomb is like committing fornication. May Allah save us from such evil thoughts! (Page 45)
6. The Wahaabis use most insolent language in respect of Prophethood and the person of the holy Prophet himself (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) and, in their insolence, claim to be the equals of the personality of the holy Prophet, and, according to them, only a little benefit accrued from him during the times he was preaching the Messages of Allah, and no benefits flowed from him after his passing away. And because they think so, they consider as unlawful praying for Allah’s forgiveness through his intercession. Their elders also said that praying for Allah’s forgiveness through his intercession was unlawful. (May Allah save us from having such thoughts)! But, perhaps, it may be permissible to reproduce such thoughts, for merely reproducing blaspheming words does not by itself constitute blasphemy). They also said that the staff in a man’s hand was of greater advantage to him than the glorious personality of the king of the universe (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam), for with a staff in his hand one can defend himself from a dog while the personality of the pride of the universe (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) cannot do even this much for him. (Page 47)
7. The Wahaabis are against performing mystic rites and sophistic practices-meditating, engaging in the remembrance of Allah and thinking about Him, owing allegiance to spiritual guides and the whole system of spiritual guides, and having a mental rapport with the spiritual guides, believing in the doctrine of annihilation and permanent life etc. etc In their view, al’ such things are of no consequence, bad innovations and demeaning.
(Page 59, Ash-Shahaubus Saaqib)
8. In Wahaabi belief, following any particular Imam is considered to be blasphemy against the Prophet, and they use wretched and wicked words for the four Imams and their followers, and thus they are alienated from the Ahl-e-Sunnat-Wa-Jama’at and so the non-emulators of India belong to this wicked group. While they claimed to be Hanbalee when they first appeared on the scene, but in many matters they do not follow Imam Ahmad Bin Hanbal (Alaihir Rahmah)—
(Page 62, Ash-Shahaabus Saaqib).
9. Through verses Ar-Rahmaanu ‘Alal ‘Arshis Tawa etc, the Wahaabis try to prove that Allah physically occupies a throne and also make out His dimensions and, therefore, His bodily presence. – (Page 24, Ash-Shahaabus-Saaqib)
10. The Wahaabis of Arabia have often been heard to harshly denounce the expression, “As Salaatu was Salaamu Alaika ya Rasoolal Laah” (Peace and salutation to you, O Allah’s Messenger)”, and most scathingly condemn and ridicule its use, and hurl most unbecoming language against the people of the Haramain who use such an expression.—(Page 65, Ash-Shahaabus-Saaqib)
11. The wicked Wahaabis harshly denounce sending repeatedly peace and salutation on the mercy to the worlds, and consider reciting Dalaa’ilul Khairuat, Qaseedah Burdah and Qassedah Hamziyah and such like as most detestable and unwarranted. They also consider some couplets of Qaseedah Burdah to be downright blasphemous, as for example the couplet:
Ya Ashrafal Khalqi Maali Man Aloozu Bihi Siwaaka Inda Huloolil Haadisil ‘Amami
(O. the best of creations! I have no one To look up to in perilous times like these)
(Page 66, Ash Shahaabus Saaqib)
12. Except for the knowledge by him of Allah’s commands, the Wahaabis think the personality of the Last of the Prophets (Alaihis Salaatu Was Salaam) to be devoid of all hidden and true knowledge. (Page 62, Ash-Shahaabus Saaqib)
13. The Wahaabis consider the narration of the birth of the king of the universe (Alaihis-Salaatu-Was-Salaam) itself to be a most reprehensible act and a very bad innovation”.
(Page 67, Ash-Shahaabus Saaqib)
Compare this with the latest fatwa from Deoband posted above!
SEE MORE DEOBANDI LOVE FOR WAHABIS
( PLZ KEEP IN MIND THAT TO SUNNI ARAB SCHOLARS THESE DEOBANDIS SAID THAT WE HATE WAHABIS AND CONSIDERIBN ABDAL WAHAB AND WAHABIS AS MISGUIDED AND KHAWARIJ)
1. This title (Wahaabi) means a person who subscribes to, or is subservient, to the creed of Ibne Abdul Wahaab”. (Imdaad-ul-Fataawa), Page 233.
2. On Page 45 of Ashrafus Sawaanih, it is stated thus: “A story is narrated of the times when Ashraf Ali Thanvi Sahib was a teacher at the Madrasah Jaamiul-Uloom, Kanpur. Some women living in the neighbourhood of the Madrasah brought some sweets so that the Holy Qur’aan may be recited and the reward so earned be conveyed. Students of the Madrasah did not do so and ate up the sweets. This created quite a row. When informed of the row, Thanvi Sahib came and told the people in a loud voice, “Brethren! This place is populated by Wahaabis. Don’t bring anything here for the sake of faatihah and niyaaz.”
3. One Page 192 of the biography of Janab Yoosuf Kandhalvi, it is stated that ‘we are staunch Wahaabis.”
4. One of the elders of the Deobandi Wahaabi propagandist group, Sheikh-ul-Hadees Muhammad Zakariya Sahib, declares: “I am a more staunch Wahaabi than all of you.”—(Biography of Maulana Muhammad Yoosuf Kandhalvi, Page 193, authored by Muhammad Saani Hasni and Manzoor Nu’maani).
5. If I had Rs 10000 I would have distributed it and people would have automatically become WAHABI —
—- Mawlana Ashraf Ali Thanvee ( Al ifadatul Yaumiya)
SEE Scan here
View of a Living Deobandi Mufti regarding Ibn Abdul Wahab Najadi and Wahabis
His View about Wahabis
Can you please explain who are Wahabies (is this a sect), are they also Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah
I really would like to know who Wahabies are and what they believe in. I’am hanafi and was wondering what is the difference between us and them. Jazzakallahairun selam
A.) The Wahabis, who call themselves Salafis, are a group who had appeared in the last few centuries and hold beliefs contrary to the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaa’ah.
They try to pull the wool over our eyes by affiliating themselves with the Salaf (Sahabah and Tabi’en) but in effect their beliefs and practices are completely in contradictory with those of the Salaf.
The Wahabis are in essence Mujassimah (anthropomorphists-Those who attribute
a body to Allah Ta’ala).
They attribute a hand, leg, face etc to Allah Ta’ala, while the illustrious Ulama of the Ahlus sunnah wal Jama’ah hold fast to the belief that Allah knows best the meaning of these words.
Similar is the case with all the sifat (qualities) etc in the Quran ie. the Wahabis take them on there apparent meaning , claiming that interpreting the Quran is not permissible, while we say that Allah knows best what it means or at times we interpret it in a suitable manner.
-The Wahabis reject the permissibility of using a deceased person as a intermediary in dua, while we hold that it is permissible.
-The Wahabis reject the Ambiyaa being alive in their graves
– The Wahabis hold that Allah is really resting on His throne in the sky, while we hold that this is from the Mutashabihaat.(Those unclear statements hose meaning is only known to Allah).
– The Ulama of the Ahlus sunnah wal Jamaa’ah disagree with the destruction of numerous blessed historical landmarks by the Wahabis.
-The Ulama of the Ahlus sunnah wal Jamaa’ah hold that taqleed of one mazhab is necessary, while the Wahabis generally do not adhere to a mazhab and claim that following one imam blindly is Bidah and shirk.
-There are dozens of other differences.
The Wahabis are vehement opponents of the Asharis and Maaturidis, who constitute the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama’ah and are two groups whose beliefs are correct. They also vehemently oppose tawassuf.
It is necessary for us to be on our guard against them as they are very active propagators of their Baatil and false beliefs.
View of the same above Mufti regarding Ibn Abdul Wahab Najadi
[ Compare it with the Official Deobandi view mentioned in AL MUHANNAD and also as stated by Shaykh Tandvi al Deobandi}
[ Compare it with the Official Deobandi view mentioned in AL MUHANNAD and also as stated by Shaykh Tandvi al Deobandi}
[ Compare it with the Official Deobandi view mentioned in AL MUHANNAD and also as stated by Shaykh Tandvi al Deobandi}
What do ulemas of deoband consider about Molana Abdul Wahhab? Do you agree that the present form of wahhbism has nothing to do with teachings of Maulana Abdul Wahhab?
Your observation is correct. Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul-Wahhaab [ra] was a reputable and God-fearing Aalim of the eighteenth century aligned to the Hanbali Madhab. Sheikh enjoyed unique acceptance and love across the spectrum of social class. Sheikh, in conjunction with the royal family of the time, was responsible for rekindling the love for the Qur’aan and Sunnah in the populace of the Arabian peninsula. Unfortunately, subsequent to the death of the Sheikh, his opponents embarked on a vehement campaign of concocting erroneous beliefs and views and attributed them to the Sheikh. This, in an attempt to discredit the Sheikh and to bring about discord between his followers.
When these attempts failed miserably, these opponents rescinded and capitalized on the influence that Sheikh’s name enjoyed and the love of the masses. By hijacking his movement and using it as a vehicle to spread their incorrect views and beliefs. For more information, refer to ‘The Life of Shaykh Abdul Wahhaab’ by Sheykh Muhammad Abu Bakr Ghazipuri.
and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING
Can we see this ” deobandi tactical shift”? The official book of Deobandis states that these deobandis have the same belef about Ibn Abdul Wahab Najdi which is mentioned in Durrul Mukhtar!
By giving this lie , these Deobandi liars managed a Fatwa from sunni Arab scholars of Arabia .
Now this Deobandi mufti was asked :What do ulemas of deoband consider about Molana Abdul Wahhab?
So let this be known that this deobandi mufti is not only giving his views but also the official view of Deobandis !
But this is totally against the official view ( as in AL MUHANNAD) !
AL MUHANNAD says ibn abdul wahab was a bad man who killed sunnis and this mufti of deobandis say that ibn abdul wahab was a good man !
This is called policy of appeasement ! The Deobandi mufti is smart to praise ibn abdul wahab najdi , but he criticizez wahabis !!
THIS IS YET ANOTHER PROOF THAT AL MUHANNAD WAS WRITTEN TO FOOL THE SUNNI ARAB SCHOLARS!
VIEW OF SHAYKH RASHID GANGOHEE ON IBN ABDUL WAHAB NAJDI AND DEOBANDI JUSTIFICATION
Shaykh Rashid Gangohee was asked
Question: What kind of a person was (Muhammad ibn) Abd al-Wahhab al-Najdi?”
“Answer: People call Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab a Wahhabi. He was a good person, and I have heard that he was a follower of the Hanbali School of Islamic law and acted upon the Hadith. He used to prevent people from Shirk and innovation (bid’a), but he was harsh (shadid) in his attitude.”
Please Note: I have heard
THE DEOBANDI JUSTIFICTAION
Read this Justification by a Deobandi where in he is trying to prove that , Shaykh Gangohee had this view because it was based on information which he got ( I HAVE HEARD). Later in this justification it has been tried to prove that Shaykh Gangohee would have chnaged his view , had he known the fact!
The Deobandi Justification says
” Mufti Mahmud al-Hasan al-Gangohi (Allah have mercy on him) states in his Fatawa that, Shaykh Rashid Ahmad (Allah have mercy on him) was initially unaware of Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab al-Najdi’s position, because al-Najdi was initially known in the Subcontinent as a reformer of Sunnah, and the one who strived greatly in rejecting Bid’a and establishing the Sunnah. As such, the respected Shaykh also said what he had heard, for a Muslim should always hold good opinions about other Muslims until it is proven otherwise. ”
The Deobandi Justification continues
“Thereafter, the respected Shaykh’s mentor and teacher sent him the copy of Radd al-Muhtar wherein Allama Ibn Abidin (Allah have mercy on him) clearly refuted Muhammad ibn Abd al- Wahhab. Allama Ibn Abidin states:
“…As it has occurred in our times with the followers of Abd al-Wahhab al-Najdi, who appeared from Najd and imposed their control over the two sacred Harams. They used to attribute themselves to the Hanbali School but they believed that only they were Muslims and that who ever opposed their beliefs were polytheists (mushrik), thus theyconsidered the killing of those who were from the Ahl al-Sunnah and their scholars to be legitimate, until Allah Most High destroyed their might and power.”
(Radd al-Muhtar, 3/339-340, chapter regarding the followers of Abd al-Wahhab, the Khawarij of our times)
“had Shaykh Rashid Ahmad read what Allama Ibn Abidin stated in his Radd al-Muhtar regarding the Wahhabis, he would surely not have stated what he had in his Fatawa”
. Allama Ibn Abidin (Allah have mercy on him) was geographically closer to Najd, thus he was aware at first hand of what Shaykh Rashid Ahmad, who was living in India, was unaware of. (See: Fatawa Mahmudiyya, 13/411-412)
As per this Deobandi Justification, “IF” shaykh Gangohee would have had acess to the Book Durrul Mukhtar ( shami) then he might have not had this GOOD VIEW about Ibn Abdul Wahab!
How ever , this justification also mentions that later Haji Imdadullah (rh ) sent this book to Shaykh Gangohee! So when shaykh Gnagohee got this book , why did he not change his views about Ibn Abdul Wahab?
And the deobandi books are a witness to this fact that Shaykh Gnagohee became an expert in this book Raddul Muhtar! This has been stated in manu deobandi books that shaykh Gnagohee was an expert on Raddul Muhtar and used to issue Fatwa based on this book!
Read this incidence which is mentioned in both Tazkiratur Rashid and Arwahe Salasa !
” It states
” Hazrat Gangohi ( Rashid ahmed) asked his student Mawlana Mohammed Yahya sahib Kandhalvee to look for some ruling in the book Shami . Mawlana Yahya replied that the particular ruling is not present in the book”. Hazrat Ganho said how can this be possible? Bring the book to me. The book was brought infront of Hazrat (Rashid Ahmed gangohi).
At that time hazrat ( Rashid ahmed) had already lost his eye sight. He took the book and turned two-third of the pages to the right and one third to the left and opened a page and said ” look on the bottom side of left page” . It was found that the ruling was very much present there. Every one was amazed. Hazrat ( Rashid ahmed ) said ” Allah has promised me that he will not let anything wrong come come out of my tongue”
( Arwahe salasa, page 292)
Can we see? Even when Shaykh Gnagohee was Blind he could locate a particukar matter mentioned in that book! It means he must have read that book so many times !
But Shaykh Gnagohee did not chnage his view about Ibn Abdul Wahab najdi al Tamimi
1.From this it can be derived that holding all Ahl-e-Sunnat to be polytheists and killing them was lawful and permitted in the eyes of Gangohi Sahib. He also says that the followers of (Ibne Abdul Wahaab) are good men, while all other ulama of Deoband hold them to be Kharijis and rebels. It, thus, becomes clear that Gangohi Sahib believes that Kharijis and rebels are good men.
2. Gangohi Sahib says that their beliefs are excellent and he and his followers are good men, while Husain Ahmad Sahib Tandvi Madni says that his views were evil and his beliefs were most wretched. He considered the killing of Ahle-Sunnat as an act, which brought blessings, and justified taking away of their properties as spoils of war and, as such, lawful. He put the people of the Haramain and the Hijaaz to great hardships until they were forced to flee. He was most insolent towards the pious men of the earlier generations. He was guilty of killing thousands of Musalmaans, and was tyrannical, rebellious, blood-thirsty, and sinful.
3.Now, if Gangohi Sahib is speaking the truth, then Husain Ahmad Sahib Tandvi Madni is speaking the lie. Only one of two can be in the right. Now, a decision about them rests on the followers of the two men.
4. Gangohi Sahib says that their (Najdis) beliefs are excellent. How excellent can be seen in the writings of the Principal of Deoband, Husain Ahmad Sahib t Tandvi Madni, who has listed, serially, examples of the beliefs of the Najdis in F his book, Ash Shahaubus Saaqib! ( As quoted earlier)
THE WORST PART OF THE WHOLE SITUATION IS THIS :
Darul Uloom Deoband has issued this fatwa regarding Ibn Abdul Wahab Najdi
“Najdi is called one who is attributed to a great reformer and scholar Hadhrat Shiakh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab Najdi (رحمۃ اللہ علیہ). This great reformist was accused of many things; therefore the opponents attribute us to him for irritating us. It is useful to study the book ?Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab ke khilaf propaganda aur Hindustan ke Ulam-e- Haq per uske asaraat? written by Hadhrat Maulana Manzoor Nomani. ”
Check fatwa id 5177 at this direct link
So the official Darul Uloom Deoband has now accepted that they love Ibn Abdul Wahab Najdi and his Aqida was ‘ sound” . This has also been accepted by a livig Deobandi Mufti!
The deobandis are pleasing wahabis and deceiving sunni muslim population !
1) Many living Deobandi scholars have adopted the policy of appeasement in this modern time. Going totally against their Officiaal aqida Book Al Muhannad they have praised Ibn Abdal Wahab Najdi and called him a man with correct aqida!
In order to continue deceiving the muslims of Ahlus sunnah wal jamah , they have criticised the ” wahabis”in general and have said that wahabis have anthropomorphic belief.
2) This smart move allows deobandis to call themself as’ wahabis” when they are with wahabi population and they become sunni when they are with sunni population.
3) The official fatwa from Darul Uloom Deoband has praised and approved Ibn Abdal Wahab al najdi.
Please check here :
Why did they not issue this fatwa in Al Muhannad? Why did deonadi grop hide their aqida when Al muhnnad was presented to sunni arab scholars?
4 Now official Deobandi fatwa is totally against official deobandi aqida as mentioned in ALMUHANNAD.!
5) If Deobandis would have given their fatwa in support of Ibn Abdal Wahab Najdi in their book AL MUHANNAD , no sunni arab scholars would have signed this book! So it is again proved that AL MUHANNAD was written by Deobandis to fool the sunni arab scholars.
6) The scholars of Ahlus sunnah have always told that AL MUHANNAD is not against Hussamul Harmayn as the confused deobandis claim . Rather it is a book written by Deobandis to fool sunni arab scholars.
7) Alhamdulillah , what we sunnis have been saying has now been proved CORRECT by the deobandis themself!!
8) My Deobandi brother should examine the whole situation with open mind and heart. Insha Allah everyone can see the truth